Our 2014 maze is ready for exploring.
We take great care in constructing a safe, easy to follow maze, complete with emergency exits for your safety and convenience.
"Come and experience it this fall!!"
Join the 1000's who experienced our mazes in the past!
- 1 1/2 miles of trails to explore!
- Win a'maze'ing prizes for solving the puzzle!
- A great family adventure!
- A perfect midweek activity for school and bus tours!
- No other maze like it in the country!
- You have gotta see it!
Opening October 1st. Weekends & holidays
10 P.M. - 4 P.M. Weather permitting.
Groups only during weekdays.
$6.00 (includes H.S.T.)/person
School programs applicable for: map reading, math and consumer studies in an open air classroom.
Group Programs for: Corporate Team Building, Leadership, Youth Groups, Reunions/Parties/Picnics.
Support our farm and local agriculture. By direct from the producer to ensure the highest quality a...
We are just getting ready to seed in the greenhouse at the farm.