Our 2014 maze is ready for exploring.
We take great care in constructing a safe, easy to follow maze, complete with emergency exits for your safety and convenience.
"Come and experience it this fall!!"
Join the 1000's who experienced our mazes in the past!
- 1 1/2 miles of trails to explore!
- Win a'maze'ing prizes for solving the puzzle!
- A great family adventure!
- A perfect midweek activity for school and bus tours!
- No other maze like it in the country!
- You have gotta see it!
Opening October 1st. Weekends & holidays
10 P.M. - 4 P.M. Weather permitting.
Groups only during weekdays.
$6.00 (includes H.S.T.)/person
School programs applicable for: map reading, math and consumer studies in an open air classroom.
Group Programs for: Corporate Team Building, Leadership, Youth Groups, Reunions/Parties/Picnics.
Support our farm and local agriculture. By direct from the producer to ensure the highest quality a...
Hot to cold and back again...there seems to be no distinct pattern to weather